Art. 13 and seq. General Data Protection Regulation no. 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
when you access and navigate on this website (hereinafter ‘Website’) some of your personal data is acquired, stored and managed (in technical terms ‘processed’), through the device you are using, also through the analysis and saving of your IP address, browsing data, ‘cookies’ and other online identifiers such as ‘pixels’. The site allows you to further access information, products and services of Aritmetika Ltd. by filling in contact forms and other or with access to a private user account.
In light of these processing activities, in compliance with the applicable legislation that requires the protection, confidentiality and security obligations on your data, Aritmetika Ltd. clarifies below the purposes and means defined in its capacity as Data Controller.
– by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
– by post, at the address of the legal seat as provided.
Categories of data processed
– informations related to the User’s browsing activities, including the so-called online identifiers and data related to the device in use;
– personal identification data and contact data such as name, surname, e-mail address and telephone number in case of use of the contact form of the Website, or by sending communications to the Data Controller to the address mentioned above;
Purposes, legal basis and data retention periods
|Purposes||Legal basis||Data retention period|
|User access to the pages of the Website and its functionalities||Exercise of legitimate interest for the evaluation of the functionality of the Website and its performance||For the duration the user remains on the Website, and in any case until the expiration of the longer stored online ID.|
|User interactions with tools implemented by the Data Controller, such as the “Schedule a Meeting” tool||Performance of pre-contractual and contractual activities||12 months after the positive conclusion of the interaction with the user.|
|Feedback to contact requests or requests for information sent by the user||Performance of pre-contractual and contractual activities||For a maximum of 10 years from the last interaction between the user and the Data Controller|
|Analysis and improvement of the functionality of the Site and the presentation of products and services to the user||Until the expiry of the online ID stored longer, save for requests of cancellation or anonymization activities, in any case for no longer than 2 years.|
Other information on how we process your data
If the user wishes more information about the balance between the legitimate interests pursued by Aritmetika and his fundamental rights and freedoms, he can ask for clarifications at the addresses indicated, and in particular at the e-mail address email@example.com, having the right to receive adequate feedback as soon as possible and in any case within the time required by law.
In the event of litigation with the user or with third parties, or control of the competent Authorities, the conservation may be extended until the expiry of the last applicable prescription period.
The user’s personal data will not be disseminated in any way, except for the acquisition of express and prior consent or within the limits of what is provided for or imposed by law.
Consequences of failure to provide data
The provision of other personal data is optional: failure to provide such additional data may make it impossible to access all or part of the Website’s functions or characteristics in whole or in part.
Automated decision-making processes
The Website does not process any personal data through automated decision-making processes.
Categories of subjects that process data on behalf of the Data Controller
• employees and / or collaborators of the Data Controller;
• Judicial, administrative and / or public security authorities, in compliance with regulatory provisions;
• other third parties who provide management, maintenance or intervention services on the Site and / or on other tools used by the Data Controller.
The complete list of Data Processors, Sub-processors and independent Data Controllers to whom the data are made available and / or communicated can be requested from the Data Controller at any time, at the indicated references.
Rights regarding the processing of personal data
In particular, the user has the right to:
• access his/her personal data;
• obtain the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concerns him/her;
• oppose the processing;
• obtain his/her data portability, where provided by the law;
• withdraw consent, where provided: the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
• lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
For the United Kingdom (UK) – as the Data Controller’s home state – the supervisory authority is the “Information Commissioner’s Office” or “ICO”, based in London (England).
The exercise of the aforementioned rights can take place by sending a request to the Data Controller’s references, as indicated above, and in particular to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.